We are delighted to invite you for a retreat on the beautiful coastline of the island of Koh Samui in Thailand, the land of the smiles. We are looking forward to practice with you for 7 days in this amazing setting overlooking the ocean & surrounded by pristine nature. Join us in paradise to dive deep into the sacred wisdom within the dance of Yin & Yang. We will enjoy at least 2 extended yoga sessions / day with Cynthia and Amir infused with plenty of special meditations. We will have a cacao ceremony and plenty of other little surprises waiting for you. And we will certainly have a really good time together!
All info on the website >>> https://www.
Sample daily schedule
Schedule is subject to variations
- 07:30 – 10:30 – Energising Morning Practice
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Healthy Brunch Buffet
- 12:00 – 16:30 – Leisure time / excursions
- 16:30 – 19:30 – Evening Practice / Meditations
- 19:30 – 20:30 – Healthy Dinner Buffet
- 20:30 – 21:30 – Eventual evening meditations on some evenings (fire ceremony)
What’s Not Included
Eating wholesome and healthy food is an important part of every training process. Vikasa has created just an amazing menu, and serves a wide variety of food styles to suit different dietary needs.
You’ll be offered vegetarian, vegan, raw and cooked, western, international, Thai and fusion dishes for your brunch and dinner buffets.
Cynthia is a devoted yogini and an eternal student of life. She fell in love with yoga about 25 years ago discovering different styles of yoga until she emerged in a 500h Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in 2012. This transformational practice has given her so much, that it awakened the desire to retransmit these beautiful teachings and to spread this precious wisdom for the greater good. Ever since then she is committed to sharing what she dearly holds in her heart. She hosted the Imagine Academy Yoga Teacher Training in Geneva for 6 years, blessed to witness the positive transformation in others, as they blossomed into the best version of themselves. Her mission is to encourage everyone to engage in sincere self-examination toward a healthier, happier, and more meaningful life. Cynthia invites you to sincerely embrace this life with each breath and to simply show up for yourself with love. Cynthia's growing curiosity on the path of self-knowledge led her to continuously study and deepen her understanding. She is inspired by different lineages and ultimately advocates to connect to that immense wisdom we all carry inside, and to follow our own heart's innermost desire to fulfill its purpose.
Amir's fascination in the White Tantric Temple Arts began over 25 years ago. These are energetic practices that establish, strengthen, and sustain optimum health; physical, mental, and emotional.
Amir's years of teaching with the general public, charities supporting people in recovery, young offenders, and private consultations for those with particular and/or special needs, have contributed to the breath of his experience.
Amir's specialist knowledge in the field of Humanology has forged him into a powerful instrument to assist those with a desire or need to approach character and health reform-ation, in an organic, safe, and self healing way.
The many years of teaching have refined Amir's intuitive observation and sensitivity to what is required in each moment for each of those present in the theatre in which he shares his work.
Amir's ongoing inquiry and investigation around ideas, science, physical and spiritual anatomy and the way they all work together have led him to develop fusion of yoga practices. These incorporate exquisite music and crosspollinate complementary practices from a variety of wisdom traditions.
Prices are excluding flights and excluding extra meals. All prices are per person:
- Lotus Pad Superior Single $2100
- Lotus Pad Superior Double $1600
- Lotus Pad Single Use $1850
- Lotus Pad Double Use $1450
- Prana Cabana Superior Single $1700
- Prana Cabana Superior Double $1300
- Prana Cabana Single Use $1500
- Prana Cabana Double Use $1200
All prices are per person and including VAT. All includes:
- All yoga classes
- Daily brunch and dinner
- 7 nights accommodation
- Evening activities at Vikasa
- Sunset Cruise – be welcomed with a drink on board a classic junk style boat, then journey around Samui’s archipelagic islands while enjoying a buffet dinner as the sun sets
- Karma Day – meet the local community and make a genuine active altruistic contribution, making a genuine and wonderful connection with the local special needs school. We spend about an hour at the school, meeting the staff & children, playing with them and even share some yoga with them! Completing the excursion we stop at Samui’s largest waterfall for a refreshing natural shower and at one of Samui’s best beaches to enjoy a quick dip in the ocean
Everyone needs time to retreat.
These week long stays always prove to be very popular and as numbers are limited to keep energy and connections positive, here’s how to:
Secure Your Spot On Retreat
A deposit of $500 can be made to:
The Beauty of Yoga
BSB 083 945
ACC 33 168 4670
No one books a retreat with the intention of later cancelling, so the policy is in place to help us work together, sharing expenses that may arise from unexpected cancellations.
- HOLD DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ($500)
- Hold deposits are however transferable to another attendee found and assigned by the original attendee. I will also have a waiting list of willing guests to help you find someone.
- Full balance due 60 days prior to the start date of retreat.
- Cancellation requests submitted prior to the 60 days before the retreat date will be refunded minus admin fee & deposit.
- Within 45 days of your retreat: sorry but no refunds given, no exceptions. I will most certainly do my best to help you fill your spot if necessary from the waiting list.
Join The Tribe
Sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date on upcoming retreats at Vikasa Yoga Retreat in Koh Samui.
Our rooms celebrate simplicity. We have minimal decorations to create a feeling of zen. You will notice some of our room options have a “+” which means they are a little bit bigger than the standard category.
Join us on this amazing week of yoga asana, mindful meditation and clean eating. This retreat incorporates an OMazing 7 days and 6 nights in the tranquil Vikasa...
Upcoming Training Dates:31 July - 6 August , 2023
Early Bird Rate:$1995 All Included
Standard Rate:$1375 All Included
Escape the stresses of daily life to immerse yourself in the sacred beauty and healing energy of the stunning island of Koh Samui. Move your body and nourish yo...
Upcoming Training Dates:13 -19 August, 2023
Early Bird Rate:TBA All Included
Standard Rate:$1165 All Included
Exploring aspects of yin and yang yoga, you’ll discover how to both fire the body up and how to slow it down. Practicing anatomically-informed hatha and vinya...
Upcoming Training Dates:10 September- 1 October , 2023
Early Bird Rate:TBA All Included
Standard Rate:$2799 All Included
Are you a yoga teacher or an organizer? Host Your Retreat